134 A/H1N1 cases confirmed in Morocco up to Aug. 27

20975 مشاهدة
Rabat – Ten new A/H1N1 cases were confirmed in Morocco between August 24-27, bringing the total number of confirmed cases to 134, the health ministry said.The infected people, all coming from abroad, were admitted to hospitals in Rabat, Casablanca and Nador (Northeast), it said.

124 of the patients have left the hospital fully recovered.

Earlier this week, the ministry announced that it is devising a regional strategy to fight the virus and is strengthening preventive measures to counter a potential spread of the virus during the upcoming autumn and winter.

The strategy consists mainly of mobilizing the different services of the ministry and providing the required equipment for treating patients, as well as information on prevention means.

The Education Ministry will also organise outreach campaigns benefiting students on the means to prevent the spread of the H1N1 virus.

The Health Ministry underlined that the situation in Morocco is not worrying compared to other countries, adding that Morocco has acquired enough vaccines to counter a potential increase in the virus cases.

134 A/H1N1 cases confirmed in Morocco up to Aug. 27
134 A/H1N1 cases confirmed in Morocco up to Aug. 27
اترك تعليقاً

لن يتم نشر عنوان بريدك الإلكتروني. الحقول الإلزامية مشار إليها بـ *


شروط التعليق :

عدم الإساءة للكاتب أو للأشخاص أو للمقدسات أو مهاجمة الأديان أو الذات الالهية. والابتعاد عن التحريض الطائفي والعنصري والشتائم.